Mr. Davis’s primary fields of practice involve civil litigation, governmental law, commercial litigation, collections, real estate and construction law, contract disputes, and divorce/child custody. He is trained and experienced in all stages of litigation, including appeals before the Idaho Supreme Court. In addition to his private practice, Mr. Davis serves as a civil deputy prosecuting attorney for Bonneville County.
Mr. Davis was admitted to the Idaho State Bar in 2006. He graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law. During his law school career, Mr. Davis served as a committee chairman of the Ray McNichols Moot Court Competition and the Board of Student Advocates. Mr. Davis has continued his service to the legal and local community by serving on the executive committee of the Eagle Rock Inns of Court, acting as a CASA volunteer, and as the Rotary Foundation Chair to Rotary Club of Rigby.
Prior to his law school attendance, Mr. Davis graduated with his Bachelor of Arts degree from Brigham Young University in the top 2% of his class. He received an Associates Degree from BYU-Idaho, graduating in the top 5% of his class.
He is a native of Idaho Falls and attended Skyline High School. He and his wife, Brigette, have five children. Mr. Davis enjoys running, weight training, golf, and spending time with his family.
- University of Idaho College of Law, 2006
- Brigham Young University, 2003
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, 2001
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Government Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Law
- Contract Disputes
- Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support
Admissions & Memberships
- Idaho State Bar, 2006
- United States District Court, District of Idaho, 2006
- Real Property Section of Idaho State Bar, Member
- Family Law Section of Idaho State Bar, Member
- Eagle Rock Inns of Court, Member
- Rotary International, Member
Honors and Publications
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Eagle Rock Inns of Court, President, 2012-2013
- Idaho State Bar Real Property Section, Council Member
- Conrad B. Duberstein Moot Court Competition, New York, 2006
- Eagle Scout
- 165 Idaho 319 (2019) (Property Tax Exemption – Prevailed on Appeal)
- 2016 WL 3621445 (Civil Forfeiture Prosecution – Prevailed on Appeal)
- 154 Idaho 866 (2013) (Construction Case – Prevailed on Appeal)
- 151 Idaho 228 (2011) (Variance Enforcement – Prevailed on Appeal)