Mr. Parry concentrates his practice in estate planning, probate, taxation, corporate and business law. He graduated from BYU in accounting in 1983, then obtained joint degrees in 1987 with a Master of Accountancy degree with an emphasis in taxation and a Juris Doctor degree from BYU’s J. Reuben Clark Law School. Mr. Parry was admitted to the Utah Bar in 1987 and to the Idaho Bar in 1991.
Mr. Parry has been a partner with Nelson Hall Parry Tucker, P.A., since 1995. Prior to that he was a partner with Fuller, Carr & Parry (1991-1994) and an associate attorney with Kimball Parr Waddoups Brown & Gee in Salt Lake City (1987-1991).
Mr. Parry has been involved with many community organizations, including the Idaho Falls Kiwanis Club, the Idaho Falls Arts Council, the Kiwanis Idaho Teen Film Festival, the Eastern Idaho Estate Planning Council, and the Eastern Idaho Chapter of American Indian Services.
Mr. Parry is a fifth generation Idahoan and was raised in Idaho Falls. Mr. Parry and his wife, Sharon, have three children, and are both active in various community and regional causes.
In his spare time, Mr. Parry enjoys whitewater rafting, woodworking, and plays guitar in a local group known as The Not Brothers.
- Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School, Magna Cum Laude, 1987
- Brigham Young University, MAcc, Magna Cum Laude, 1987
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1983
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
Admissions & Memberships
- Idaho State Bar, 1991
- Utah State Bar, 1987
- United States District Court, District of Idaho, 1991
Honors and Publications
- Order of the Coif, 1987
- Idaho Falls Kiwanis Club, Past President
- Idaho Falls Arts Council, Past Chairman
- Kiwanis Idaho Teen Film Festival, Past Chairman
- Grand Teton Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Endowment Development, Past Vice President
- Eastern Idaho Estate Planning Council, Past Chairman
- Eastern Idaho Chapter of American Indian Services, Board Member