Mr. Hall concentrates his practice in the areas of workers compensation, mediation, governmental law, and personal injury. Mr. Hall has mediated more than 1400 cases for the Idaho Courts and has litigated more than 900 worker’s compensation cases. He has settled complex personal injury cases exceeding $3,500,000.00.
Mr. Hall is a former President of the Idaho Association of Defense Counsel and former 7th District Bar President. He is also a member of the Association of Idaho City Attorneys. Mr. Hall is the city attorney for the City of Ammon and a civil prosecuting attorney for Bonneville County.
While in law school, Mr. Hall was a member of the Idaho Law Review, the University of Idaho National Moot Court team, Phi Kappa Phi, and the Order of Barristers for excellence in courtroom advocacy.
Mr. Hall has been awarded the prestigious “AV Preeminent” rating from other lawyers (peer-review) through Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest rating given to lawyers by other lawyers and judges.
Born and raised in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Mr. Hall is married to the former Debbie Bowen and they have five children. His hobbies include water and snow skiing.
- University of Idaho College of Law, 1986
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Cum Laude, 1983
- Ricks College, A.A., 1981
Areas of Practice
- Worker’s Compensation
- Government Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Admissions & Memberships
- Idaho State Bar, 1986
- United States District Court, District of Idaho, 1986
- United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Association of Idaho City Attorneys, Member
- Worker’s Compensation Section of Idaho State Bar, Member
- Government Section of Idaho State Bar, Member
- Family Law Section of Idaho State Bar, Member
Honors and Publications
- Martin-Hubble “AV Preeminent” Rating
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Order of the Barristars, Excellence in Courtroom Award
- Seventh District Bar Association, Former President
- Worker’s Compensation, Former Board Member
- Young Lawyers Association, Former Board Member
- IADC, Former Board Member and Former Presdient