Mr. Tucker’s practice emphasizes on banking, business litigation, personal injury, employment, collection, real estate, and bankruptcy law. He regularly provides training to Idaho landlords and various financial institutions. Mr. Tucker also handles various personal injury and wrongful death actions and has settled individual cases in excess of $1,000,000.00.
Mr. Tucker is an AV Preeminent rated attorney, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. The AV Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process that is managed and monitored by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Tucker represents a number of state and federally chartered banks and credit unions as outside counsel. He is the Prosecuting Attorney for the City of Ammon. He also represents many small businesses and individuals.
Mr. Tucker has been active in many legal and community organizations. He is the past president of the Idaho Falls Bankruptcy Bar and regularly donates time representing Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA). He is active in the Idaho Falls Kiwanis Club having held numerous offices.
Mr. Tucker is a fourth-generation Idahoan and was raised in Idaho Falls. He is married to the former Annjennette McPherson and they have four children. His hobbies include racquetball, hunting, fishing, and travel.
University of Idaho College of Law, Summa Cum Laude, 1995
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Collection Law
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Personal Injury
Admissions & Memberships
- Idaho State Bar, 1995
- United States District Court, District of Idaho, 1995
- Real Estate Section of Idaho State Bar, Member
- Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of Idaho State Bar, Board Member
Honors and Publications
- AV Preeminent Rated Attorney
- Idaho Falls Kiwanis Club, Past President
- Idaho Falls Bankruptcy Bar, Past President
- Kiwanis Idaho Teen Film Festival, Past Chairman
- Denise O’Donnell-Day Pro Bono Award
- Instructor for Idaho Bankers Association